QUOTE OF THE DAY:

"You and I are such similar creatures, Vivian. We both screw people for money"

-Edward Lewis
~Richard Gere in Pretty Woman

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Upcoming Events for February 2018

Hey everyone!

     Just a friendly note to my readers out there! I took a little break for the month of January. All that driving in the beginning to getting back into my daily routine of work and school really took a toll on me. 


Some Good News though! 

     I am preparing myself for the month of February!  I have been preparing my list (and checking it twice- haha - I KNOW CHRISTMAS IS OVER!). There are two very important events happening in the month of February. While I believe one deserves more importance than the other, I am going to be covering both.

     First, we have Valentines Day (YUCK), a day dedicated to showing your partner how much you love them. With that being said, I will be doing romantic films for the first fourteen days of February - with the exception of Groundhogs Day which falls on February second. 

     Secondly and most importantly, I will be covering Black History Month for the rest of the month of February with the exception of Presidents Day which falls on February 19th. I am really looking forward to some of the movies I have added to my list for the second half of February. If there are any movies you want to recommend please do in the comments below. 

I look forward to hearing from you all! 

From me to you,
Jennifer


No comments:

Post a Comment